During the past few years I've noticed lots of people thinking less of them, feeling small, worthless, talentless, among many other issues, incluiding myself, and I see that it is slowly becoming a meme to be depressed and for others to feed that depression, and while it is okay to search for understanding, it is not okay to feed yourself with that kind of message, because your brain will always find a way to make it true, the brain doesn't take a no for an answer; and even if it's with something as small (some might even call dumb, but who cares) as an internet challenge, I want to try and make it different. I want to make happiness viral.
I want to start a little challenge I'd like to call "The Positive Note Challenge" which objective is to remind people that there is always something special about us, even when we refuse to believe it; to remind us that there are beautiful things about us that we may not see, but others can.
The Rules are very simple:
- You must post all the rules. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Tag as many people as you want/can. LET THE MESSAGE OF LOVE BE SPREAD!
- Tag backs are allowed. Let yo honey give u some sugah~*
- YOU MUST TAG SOMEONE. It will be key. Plus, everyone deserves the chance to be loved.
- Write a nice comment to those you tag.
- Get a notebook or sketchbook. Easy, right? It doesn't have to be expensive, but if you want it to be, go ahead. It doesn't have to be big, if you want it can be a little notepad. But you'll need something to write on.
- At the top, write one nice thing about yourself. You don't have to think it much. If you want to write "your hair is pretty" "you're funny" "you run an awesome blog" you can do it. The point is to remember there is something nice about you and you know it.
- Share a journal/status post about the challenge. Use the #PositiveNoteChallenge hashtag and ask for a nice comment. That's it. Tell your friends, followers and those you tagged to write something nice about you, and write all those comments in the notebook.
- Be yourself. If you want some notes to be bigger than others, do it. If you want some to be one color and others with another color, do it. If you want to draw do it. If you want it to look like someone just puked a rainbow and glitter on it, DO IT. Take all those beautiful comments and make them even more beautiful by adjusting them to YOU.
- POST A PICTURE OF IT. It doesn't matter if it's full, it doesn't matter if it's only 3 comments, because 3 people took the time to remind you that you are loved.
- Read them constantly. Keep that notebook somewhere easy to reach.
Fill your heart with love. Fill your life with Positive Notes.
You are one of the best artists and people I know and I'm grateful for getting to know you.
Maby-senpai you're so awesome x3 So glad I got to know you!
You are one hell of an artist! Knock 'em dead darling!
Dood, you are incredible! *0* I am glad my profile crossed paths with yours X3
You are a girl with lots of talent, don't you ever let anyone tell you otherwise.
You are such a strong artist and one of my biggest inspirations <3
I knew you were an incredibly talented person from the moment I saw your DA Keep up your amazing work!
Even if we don't talk much anymore, I am still glad I met you and wouldn't change that for nothing :3
While we may have had our differences, I am very glad I met you. Not only did you help me to start improving my art and let me participate in yours, but you also inspired me to start my own comic, you inspired me to be a better artist, a better person, and I will always be thankful to you for that.
Eres una niña con un increible talento y un gran amor a la vida, jamas lo pierdas Potato <3
(BTW Y'ALL SHOULD CHECK THIS PROFILE OUT! ^^^ She's my friend and OH MY GOD IS SHE TALENTED!)
Have fun, and remember, someone out there really cares about you <3